Friday, March 23, 2012

Words which characters said:

Rue:"You Have to win"
Cato:"She is dead.I stuck her myself"
Cinna:"I asked for District 12"
Clove: "We're going to kill you. Just like we did with your pathetic little ally... what was her name? The one hopped around in the trees? Rue? Well first Rue, then you, and I think we'll let nature take care of Lover Boy. How does that sound?"
Octavia: "I cried when she drugged Peeta so she could go get him medicine and when she kissed him good-bye!"
Thresh:"Just this one time, I let you go. For the little girl. You and me, we're even then. No more owed. You understand?"
Katniss:"I'll be the Mockingjay"
Peeta: "Only I keep wishing I could think of a way to... to show the Capitol they don't own me. That I'm more than just a piece in their games."
Primrose: "I don't care if we're rich. I just want you to come home. You'll try, won't you? Really, really try?"
Gale: "Leave the district. Run off. Live in the woods. You and I, we could make it."
Effie: "Up, up, up! It's going to be a big, big, big day!"
Haymitch: "Here's some advice. Stay alive."
Finnick: "Why? Do you find this...distracting?"
President Snow: "Oh, my dear Miss Everdeen. I thought we had agreed not to lie to each other."
Johhana Mason: "They can't hurt me. I'm not like the rest of you. There's no one left I love."

No comments:

Post a Comment